26.7.56

MY FAVORITE SONG




Now, I really love to listen to Korean song. My favorite band is EXO! 


This band has 12 members. 8 people are Korean and 4 people are Chinese. They promote their album by using 2 languages that are Korean language and Chinese Mandarin language.



Last album called MAMA and This album calls XOXO. XOXO has 2 versions that are Kiss and Hug.
XOXO, Kiss version is Korean language and XOXO, Hug version is Chinese Mandarin language.


In this album, the promoting song is "WOLF". This song tell us about love of wolf and beautiful girl


Another song on this album that I would like to suggest you is "Peter Pan". Everybody knows Petar Pan is the fairy tale that refer to Peter Pan and Wendy but in this song, the artists mean their fan club are  their beautiful girls that more beautiful than Wendy. 
"You are more beautiful than Wendy and Cinderella". That is one of Peter Pan's lyrics. 
When I listen this song, I feel shy and imaginary that the artists song for me. (hahahaha


PS. This video has Eng. Subtitle. 


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น